Bunhill Quaker Gardens

Charting the redevelopment of the Quaker Gardens between Banner Street and Chequer Street, London, in 02005.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Preparing the surface of the ball court

After the spreading of earth yesterday, there was a lot of rolling of the ball court today. The 'hover mower', as I called it before, was back in use. It seems to be used for compressing those hard-to-get-to areas where the roller cannot get.

The sides of the ball court fencing were also undone, and I presumed this was to allow access for the macadamising process. But nothing further on that today.

I went to vote at lunchtime at the Vibast Community Centre on Old Street. The candidate for whom I voted acknowledges that he's unlikely to get elected, but my vote is not wasted. The results will be here on the BBC site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home