Bunhill Quaker Gardens

Charting the redevelopment of the Quaker Gardens between Banner Street and Chequer Street, London, in 02005.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

End of week fifteen

On my way to the Meeting this morning, I think I saw Marianne Park walking around the site, taking stock of progress.

Six weeks ago, I heard that the main work (aside from the planting) was due to be complete on 6th May. It's interesting to compare the top photo on the left with a photo from the same perspective in my entry for that day. I'm guessing it may now be complete at the end of this week (3/4 June). We'll see.

The lower photograph shows all four cubes now in the positions shown on the printed plan. The plan also shows a further new bench, not yet installed, to the right of the cube in the foreground.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home